Here is my first attempt at a Guns N Roses song. Strictly rhythm ![]()
Here is my first attempt at a Guns N Roses song. Strictly rhythm ![]()
Nice. I love GnR. Man if Axl could have just held it togeather. Great job with that song. Izzy Stradlin’s rythem guitar was way more important to that bands success than he is given credit. Even Slash said so after Izzy left, thatsbwhen it really started falling apart.
You really did a great job, the whole song too. Now you got you backing track for the next level of the slash lead part
thanks for that pep up as I sit here ready to move on with the late start ofy day. If some one jamming some killer sweet child O mine wont get me going i am not sure what will. Thanks for sharing it was great. ![]()
![]()
Oh, that wasnt the OG studio version you were playing with was it? What was that tract? Again loved it and nice play through.
shakaaaaaa
Hey Tosh, that was great. Love the tones and reckon you keep in the beat and groove really well. What a great song!
Nice job - really solid play-through!
Excellent. Great strumming and timing. You felt the groove for sure!
Thanks so much for the kind words. I hear you about Axl. I was fortunate to see them in Indianapolis five years ago with one of my sons. It was with Axel singing and of course/was there but no Izzy still a great show, though even if Axel‘s voice wasn’t quite what it was back in the day, still one of my favorite bands from my childhood for sure.
Great cover and rhythm playthrough Tosh ![]()
Loved your tone as well ![]()
Thanks!
Nice playing, Tosh. Sweet Child O’ Mine is a song I latched onto very late, but it really is terrific. I liked your solid rhythm, and I think what you were doing is quite a bit harder than you made it look. I look forward to the day you tackle some of the other parts!
I started learn Slash’s intro riff tonight from Justin’s lesson. This one is going to take quite a bit longer. Lol.
Thanks!
That was really well played Tosh and as David I also liked the tones.