Synchronising iPad and iPhone

Hi guys. I am fairly new to this so apologies upfront if I am using the wrong protocol.
There was an item raised similar to what I am about to ask in 2022 but it really didn’t answer my question, which is:-
In January I subscribed to Justin’s new App and I have successfully used it on my iPad. I understand that the “App” does not synchronise to the Web page but recently I wanted to access my training Module from my iPhone. Whilst I can access the “App” from both iPad and iPhone the completion of the Modules doesn’t appear to synchronise. Can anyone help me with this?

Hi Chris @Welshwizo, you might want to tag @MusopiaApps , they’re the app-developers and should be able to answer you. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks

Hi Chris, your progress should be transferred among devices if you log into the same app account. Let us know via justin.feedback@musopia.net if you need more help.
Musopia Support Team

Hi Guys,
Initially, when I sent the email, my iPhone showed that I hadn’t completed Modules 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 9 whereas I had in fact completed up to Module 16 , fully, on my iPad. What I have since done is deleted the app off my iPhone and reinstated it again. Whether or not it has been upgraded I am now showing all modules updated with the exception of Module 2 (which shows 2/17 completed) and Module 3 ( which shows 3/16 completed) on my iPhone so still not completely synchronised but much better. I will keep reviewing one against the other as it is useful to be able to access the Modules on my iPhone especially if I am away from home. If I have any further problems I will contact you but many thanks for getting back to me