Tabs subscription cost?

Hello, all.

After 2.5 months, I decided I’d definitely gotten enough value from JustinGuitar that I wanted to pay something. I figured the best approach would be to purchase a subscription to something I could use, so I went with the tabs.

The tabs subscription gives a 7-day free trial, which is great, but it’s not clear how much it costs for the first year. On the same screen, in one place it says 49.99 USD for the first year only, and in another it says 29.99 USD. So, is it 29.99 the first year, then 49.99 for subsequent years, or is it 49.99 for the first year and thereafter?

I emailed the “hello” account immediately after signing up and included a screenshot highlighting the conflicting texts. I got the automated response but have never received any follow-up. I’ve got two days left in my week-long trial, and I am interested in knowing what the actual pricing structure is.

Does anyone have recent experience that would clarify?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Tagging @larynejg @FannyJustinGuitar

1 Like

My tabs subscription just renewed at US$49.99. So I’d say that is the right price.

On this page it says $49.99 per year or $7.99 per month.

1 Like

Thanks, @jkahn. Was your renewal after the 7-day trial, or had you already paid for it previously? I’m trying to work out how much the first year costs.

I think that 29.99$ was for the black friday promotion.

1 Like

Hey! The price for the year is USD 49.99. The USD 29.99 was a temporary promo for Black Friday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah. Thank you. (It was still there on 13 December.)

I’ve subscribed for a couple of years… looks like you got your answer though!

1 Like