Tags - What do they mean

Just been doing a bit of hamburger surfing, why I don’t know, as I’m listening to some cool Blues but clicked on Tags and thought what’s this all about then. Postcards welcome :sunglasses:

Have a look here Toby.
FAO all members re: uploading & creating topics in the AVOYP section

Ah of course ! Guess they were always in the hamburger but maybe not populated. Should have tied the two together given recent posts ! Bushmills and Blues don’t mix ! :rofl:

1 Like

I’m watching a Rod Steward concert at the moment Toby. It mixes well with Dalwhinnie! :grin:

Ah yes you need something to dull the pain. :rofl:
Seriously, he’s always been a good entertainer even if he was born in London !
Soft southerner ! :wink:

1 Like

Just had a thought. Live Rod or on YouTube/other media ? I know you get around a bit.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Unfortunately not. BBC 2. :grinning:

Just checked the Beeb schedule. Damn would liked to have recorded that but not looked at the TV all week as the missus aint good. They seem to be having a Rod fest. Might get Imagine on iPlayer if I tweak the VPN to pretend I’m in the UK. Glasgow might be a good target. Are you staying up for his Christmas Concert, if I recall the OGWT session was a cracker ? :rofl:

1 Like

No, too late for me Toby. I’ll record it and watch it at a more civilised hour.

Rod at the Beeb looks a good compilation. Cant figure how Cat Stevens suddenly pops up on the song list though unless Rod had some input to First Cut. I’d hit record on that as well. I’m off to tweak Freesat !!

1 Like

Dalwhinnie pairs well with everything.

1 Like