Take Heart - Cover (Hillsong United)

For your listening enjoyment. My second offering to AVOYP.
Please follow the link.

6 Likes

Very nice! I enjoyed it…love the photo bomb at the end :heart:

1 Like

beautifully performed!!

1 Like

Well played and sung, Nick.

I thought the tone you dialed in worked really well for the song, good rhythm, and effective increase in loudness at the end.

Enjoyed the blooper, rehearsal. What I noticed in that was an increase in the power of your singing. And I’d thought that towards the end your vocal was being over-powered by the guitar as you increased its loudness.

Perhaps for your next video, have a go at playing standing up that will make it easier to support singing with more power and expression. And I say, drop the shackles, and let rip with the singing to fully express the emotion you feel when singing the song you are singing.

Bravo, look forward to your next.

1 Like

Excellent Nick, kids will be kids - loveable ain’t they!

1 Like

Well played Nick, nice guitar work and a really good vocal.
You’re certainly giving the wee ones music in their lives. What a joy.

1 Like

Really nice job, Nick. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire thing. Keep
them coming!

1 Like

Very nicely played and sung Nick. Good tone on the guitar and the vocals. Thought it was well balanced throughout. Great job. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I thought that was really lovely, Nick, with just the right undercurrent of emotion I thought. And the blooper at the end was perfect.

1 Like

Thanks David for noticing those details. I’m really trying over here. Hopefully my voice range will get better with future videos, just couldn’t handle it this time.

1 Like