Take Me Home, Country Roads

Hi all. I’ve been working through the Strumming SOS program while I continue to consolidate Grades 1 and 2. I expect to finish the Grade 2 of Strumming in the next month or so, and then will move on to Grade 3 of the regular lessons.

In the meantime, here’s a song I’ve been working on. In particular, I was trying to have some differently strumming for the verses and the choruses.

18 Likes

Andrew

Excellent strummimg throughout and the variations were a positive addition. An enjoyable performance.

Brian

2 Likes

Very well done, Andrew! :clap:

I especially enjoyed the percussive hits during the chorus. It added some nice variation. :+1: So the efforts you put in by taking the strumming course oay off nicely already. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, Brian!

Thanks, Lisa!

1 Like

Nice Andrew, I enjoyed the switch up and particularly the percussive type Chorus. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, Craig!

1 Like

Very nice, Andrew! Enjoyed your strumming, your percussive hits and your embellishments. Your vocals are great. I especially liked when you hit that upper register.

1 Like

Thanks, Pamela!

Loved it. Great job.

1 Like

Thanks, Jason!

1 Like

That was great, Andrew, the strumming variation worked well. Great energy and vibe throughout.

1 Like

Thank you, David!

I really enjoyed that! It was great, Andrew. Very good strumming - nice groove.

1 Like

Thanks, Jacob!

Nicely done Andrew.

1 Like

Thank you, John!

Excellent performance

1 Like

Some proper strumming here early in the journey, really well done! Especially liked those percussive hits, hats off!

2 Likes

@Jwaters Thanks Jeff!

@adi Thanks, Adrian!

1 Like