Test Your Rhythm Guitar Competences!

If you’ve followed this course well, it’s time to graduate and be proud of yourself. People will now admire your strumming skills! The final lesson is here.

1 Like

@mods, I see @JGAdmin is posting a bunch of topics without links again (some kind of automatic process, maybe?)

IIRC, the solution last time was to manually edit the links by one of you tireless folks.

Just wanted to let you know…and thanks again for all the work you do to keep this place running smoothly!

4 Likes

Hey! Thanks for letting us know. :slight_smile: New topics are automatically created when we release new lessons, but I just went through all of them and added the links.

These lessons are Justin’s new course: Grade 2 of Strumming SOS!

Cheers

3 Likes

Great course thanks. It consolidated some things that I had already been thinking about in terms of differentiating strumming patterns between songs and between parts of songs (my focus is singer-songwriting so I am always looking as to how best to create songs). And it introduced some new ways of strumming too that I am now practising.

1 Like

Well, I made it to the end of this course and have realized a few things I missed along my learning path. I took lessons for about 18 months and was disappointed that I showed so little progress. It all comes down to strumming ability, IMHO. I was so focused on chords that I barely noticed strumming and that the real struggle was there. I should have mastered strumming first thing. Loved this course and it has for sure made me a better guitarist. Thanks, Justin

2 Likes

Hi Ned,
Welcome and good to hear :sunglasses:,yes, who needs chords without a sense of strumming? :smiley: A few maybe but great that it works so fast :sunglasses:… I wish you a lot of fun here,
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like