Thank you to the Community

Wow, what a community. Thank you to all of you who have given me feedback after my 3 week frustration. I can’t believe what a kind, friendly and helpful group you all are. I’ve taken on board all your comments and hope that I’ve not missed thanking anyone individually. Today I’ve picked up my guitar again and had my best session yet and that’s down to the motivation and encouragement I’ve received from you all. I’ve even done my first bit of finger picking (officially). So, once again, thank you all so much.

22 Likes

Supercool Angie!! Keep it up! :grin:

Great to hear, keep it up. You’ll be giving the same great encouragement to others before you know it.

The community is great here, and a lot of that is down to the mods/admin, they do an amazing job of keeping this place civil and on point

1 Like

That is wonderful to read, I’m so happy for you Angie.
I’m sure we will all get a vicarious thrill knowing you’ve had an inspiring day of music.
:slight_smile:

Thanks Trond

1 Like

That’s fantastic, Angie :star_struck:.

1 Like

That’s awesome!!! Woo Hoo.

I remember the first time I tried to lead a song at a jam session. I started an stuffed up 3 bars into the song. Restarted and stuffed up 4 bars into the song. Restarted and made it all the way through. All I got from everyone there was encouragement and smiles. They had all been there before and knew that encouragement would get me through.

Keep at it and keep enjoying the journey.

3 Likes

There’s a reason this is the last forum/community I actually visit these days. I binned the numerous others I was formally a member of, including the one I owned and the ones I moderated. The people here are great, the attitude even during disagreements is civil and respectful, and the encouragement on offer when you need it is second to none. And that’s not even counting the wealth of information on offer.

Glad you’re enjoying it too Angie, and I’m sure you’ll continue to do so. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Ahh thanks Tony

2 Likes

Thanks Ross, your spot on.

2 Likes

Glad to hear Angie that you found advice here helpful and hopefully it will stay that way!

1 Like

Heart warming to read that Angie, congrats on your first finger picking, that’s a whole rabbit hole in itself but alot of fun!
Carry on smiling and strumming (or picking… :slight_smile: ).

That’s great, Angie. You give me hope. :grinning:

That’s great! Music must be enjoyable.
And that community is truly awesome. Even though I don’t write often I really like reading all these positive and encouraging comments.