Thank you!

I have been struggling for months with a song (a greek song, Haha) to find the right rythm. I think I found it today, with the help of the STRUMMING SOS ! Thank you so much to Justin and all his team. It opens up a vast horizon for me for a lot of songs ! It is really a big change and progress for me !

12 Likes

Which one if you don’t mind me asking?

Ο προσκυνητής (Αλκινοος Ιωαννιδης) - Φαίνεται απλό, αλλά δεν μπορούσα να βάλω καλά τα λόγια με τον ρυθμό :sweat_smile:

(I’ll reply in English if that’s alright :wink:)

Ah that’s a good song, not necessarily my cup of tea but it’s a good one.
I think, that particular genre of Greek music (e.g., Ioannidis, Pyx Lax etc.) is really good for guitar learning and practising chord changes, rhythm and strumming etc. I butchered a couple of Pyx Lax songs in the past…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I haven’t worked up the courage to share anything of me playing but if you have, it would be great to see/hear you playing!

OK, I will do my best to answer your request, but i still need some time. I have just started to record myself with video and it is quite horrible but very ‘instructive’. I will make you know when I do it. Tell me if you have any interest for other greek singers / players. Thank you anyway for your attention ! :blush:

1 Like

Haha it’s not a request, just curiosity! :joy:

I record myself too sometimes and I am still not comfortable sharing my playing with the world so, no pressure at all!
I’m getting there though.

Stick around here and when you’re ready, share what you like!

:+1: Let’s take it easy :smile:

• List item