The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There

I very recently learned this tune and wanted to give recording it a go, hope you like it. Feedback is appreciated as always:

30 Likes

Amazing cover serhat, especially the solo! This is one of the first Beatles songs that I really got into so it really brings me back to when I first got into music.

1 Like

Omg I love that song and that was sure some fantastic playing - loved it!

1 Like

Magnificent :slightly_smiling_face:

There is some Quentin Tarantino- movie-songs-sound ongoing there, I think. Way beyond my skills and understanding to notice any mistakes, so I will just say: I really, really like your rendition and the sound of your guitar :star_struck:

1 Like

Some exceptionally fine rock 'n roll, Serhat.

Beyond me to offer pointers to aid in improvement. As it is your playing sounds top drawer and loved the tone.

I also think you got the balance between your guitar and the BT spot-on for a JG AVOYP recording.

1 Like

A real rock ‘n roll start to my Sunday morning! That was terrific Serhat. Well done

1 Like

Simply outstanding, Serhat!
You just left me standing there (choking in your dust trail…)
Bravo! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello Serhat, It sounds simply faboulus! You made me dance all the way through! And the solo was epic! Wow…amazing job…this is what we call Rock 'n 'Roll :100::guitar::star_struck:

1 Like

Absolutely brilliant, Serhat :star_struck::+1::clap:! Wow, wow, wow!!!
I enjoyed your performance a lot.
Must have been hard work to get this song to that level.
Thanks so much for sharing :hugs:.

1 Like

Great ! Bravo ! Wow ! This was brilliant ! Thanks for sharing ! :grinning: :sunglasses: :pray:

1 Like

Wow, Serhat! Hats off, that was an awesome, rocking performance! Very well done! :+1: :clap:

1 Like

Hey Sehat, man that was really good. Some really nice picking work all around, and man the solo is amazing work!
Cracking tone you’ve got dialled in there, exactly what a SG should sound like!
Rocking dude… :guitar: :metal:

1 Like

Super cool, Serhat! Looks like a real fun song to play! :star_struck: Takes me back to hearing that as a kid when mum and dad used to rock n’ roll dance to it around our lounge! :dancer: :man_dancing: :roll_eyes: :joy:
Some fast riffs and great to see you tackling the solo too, impressive stuff mate! Keep it coming! :clap: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Brill!

1 Like

@alexisduprey @Mari63 @JokuMuu @DavidP @sairfingers @brianlarsen @SILVIA @NicoleKKB @BigLuc @Notter

Thank you so much! Your comments mean a lot to me.

1 Like

@nzmetal @DAVE_J Thank you! Really appreciate you taking the time to listen and say something nice :heart:

1 Like

:smiling_face: :heart: I’m really glad you liked the solo! I’m new in this composing solo business and do not really know what I’m doing but I’ll keep at it. Thanks!!!

3 Likes

Wow, nice one Serhat. Your playing looked so complicated, I had to go check out a live video of the beatles playing it. And sure enough, you’re playing multiple parts there - going between Paul’s bassline, and some of John & George’s guitar parts.

Flash playing there!

1 Like

Serhat… :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:
Absolutely freeking amazing :volcano:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :man_bowing:
Greetings…

1 Like

Superb :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like