The Full and final version of my new song

Hi ya all,
Well I have done a final version and now released my winning song entry, Will It Ever Be The Same Again.
My wonderful wife did all the extra videoing for the song.
I recorded it with my Scarlet 2i2 into my iPad Pro and used my TC Helicon Play Acoustic and my Beatbuddy Mini 2 for FX and enhancements.
Thank all for all the great and encouraging feedback as I have shared this journey with you all in this forum.
Cheers
Ron G
[Will It Ever Be The Same Again (Original Song) by Ron Gloss - YouTube]

6 Likes

Wow Ron really great .

1 Like

Thanks Jeff,
I really appreciate your feedback and encouraging comments. :smiley:

Wow, Ron… great production. Great sounding guitar and magic vocal and seamless, loved it, well done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fantastic Ron ,sounded really good.

1 Like

A really lovely song. Well done.

1 Like

Ron, I so love this song and it ages like a fine wine with every listen and every update you make. :clap:

The final production is superb. You used this new “harmony-toy”-thing (sorry, forgot the name of it), which you showcased not too long ago, right? It works awesome in the chorus! Very well done! :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing this pearl and the working progress with us, it’ll remain and I’ll come back to this record every now and then for sure! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks heaps Craig. Really appreciate that. :smiley:

Thank you very much Trevor. Love the feedback. :smiley:

Cheers Tony. Getting the feedback is great. :smiley:

Oh wow Lisa thank you so much. High praise indeed. So very pleased the sing speaks to you. :heart:

1 Like

Great song Ron and again, congratulations on your win Ron, well deserved.

1 Like