The main website just shows as a blank page

Hi @SlipperyTriple Try clearing your browser history. That sometimes sorts problems like this.

2 Likes

Thanks you Yep that got think Iโ€™m back up and running again. Thanks Team!

1 Like

Yes me too! I just came back from holiday and was looking forward to continuing my lessons. But the app is frozen!!

1 Like

Works fine for me. On macos, in firefox where Iโ€™m logged on it goes straight to my dashboard, on chrome where Iโ€™m not logged on it displays the justinguitar home page.

1 Like

Just cleared browsing and website data on my phone and back on the website.

1 Like

This is happening to me too, from my Android Smartphone, the site shows only a blank page.

Had the same Issue today on Chrome (Win10), deleted all the cookies for the website and everything went back to normal.

In a way I am glad it is not just me.
Update this morning using my iPad
Google app still shows blank page
Went to chrome app which I never use, got on home page and logged on ok. Cleared cookies etc
Went back to Google app still getting blank page, even when I switched off and on again
Also tried safari, which again I donโ€™t really use and got onto web site.
For me it seems it is the Google app that is the issue, but I did notice in chrome setting it listed Google as the search engine, but perhaps not the app, not very knowledgeable about such things.
Anything to do with lack of Google Adds?
Cheers Michael

PS nick @SlipperyTriple
Just seen your post and it does work when you turn on incognito

Richard FYI @Richard_close2u

1 Like

The same here. Just a white page on Windows 10 Brave browser.

@Richard_close2u @LievenDV @larynejg

Yesterday I was going through some lessons and experienced the white screen. I tried logging off and on and re-starting the browser, all to no avail.

Then I cleared all the saved data, re-logged in, and all worked fine. Not sure if that was coincidental or resolved an issue.

Today all looks normal. Currently accessing via Chrome running on Ubuntu.

1 Like

Definitely not coincidental. Just had the blank page myself on the main site, on PC in Edge. Cleared all Justin Guitar related cookies, refreshed, and was able to log in and view the site again just fine.

1 Like

Thanks Ross. Beyond my tech skills to resolve the root cause :grin: At least others who may experience this can try the same as a workaround until the Team can dig deeper.

Going to check as soon as I get to a pc. Had no issues on iPhone but could be due to caching

I installed Firefox just to give it a try. It works.

Hey everyone. Sorry about this issue.

We reported it and our developer will look at it asap!

3 Likes

I went to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tapped Remove All Website Data. It worked. Thanks @DavidP

1 Like

Me too. Using an iPad, blank screen. I donโ€™t want to have to clear the website data as I only have the option to remove all cookies and history which I think may lose all my log ins for other sites.

Hi @KimR go to settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data. Then from there you should be able to delete the website data for a particular site.

I tried hard to emulate the issue but I couldnโ€™t :confused:

@Socio thanks for the tip, back up and running now thanks to you!

1 Like