The main website just shows as a blank page

Richard @Richard_close2u
Here is another issue, I am in the the uk and not able to get onto the main site on my iPad this evening, I could this morning. I can however get onto the main website on my pc.
Might be just me or a wider issue
Is anybody else having the same issues.

Michael

Just a black screen if I go to the main website on my android phone. No issues with ipad.

James @Socio
Something is obviously going on in the ā€œetherā€
Michael

Can you report back in the next 24 hours with an update please @MAT1953 @Socio

1 Like

ps

I have a blank screen also ā€¦

Tagging @larynejg

1 Like

Richard @Richard_close2u
Yes will do, no problem.
Michael :+1:

Just seen this topic now - on iPhone - closed the community - closed my browser - opened browser - opened main website. No problem, everything as normal.

David @BurnsRhythm
Interesting just tried my iPhone and I can get on the site, donā€™t have any android devices so can not comment on that aspect. Done all of the usual things, switching off and on etc.
I am no expert but my only though is both my iPad and iPhone are iOS 15.6 but I think that there are differences between operating systems between the two types of device.
Will check my daughters apple laptop in the morning.
Michael :grinning:

@MAT1953
Canā€™t really help you any further Michael, I have iPhone7 iOS 14.6 Thatā€™s about as much as I know. Just thought Iā€™d let you know itā€™s working ok.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting a blank screen at the moment, on my pc using Chrome

1 Like

I can get on the main site on my iPhone but not on my iPad. Iā€™m trying to get to my Practice Assistant from the Dashboard.

On my laptop I get a white screen, on my tablet I get the add for Justinā€™s app and a white screen.

Hi All. Im having issues opening my dashboard anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Working here bud

1 Like

Maybe try some of the log out/ log in suggestions, others seemed to be having difficulties earlier:

1 Like

Thanks @liaty Iā€™ll give it a go.

All I get is a white page for Justinā€™s website. No option to even log out. JG Community is obviously working ok, but I logged out and re logged in again just to see if it would help.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m seeing the same thing. All the Justin guitar pages are just white screening.

1 Like

Iā€™d try opening up the website on a different browser or an incognito window (Ctrl + shift + N on windows). Sometime saved cookies are the culprit.

1 Like

Thanks @alexisduprey That worked. But looks like ill need to open every time in incognito?

1 Like