The new JustinGuitar Community, how does that work?

Thanks Toby,
I have just make a foto of myself …put it on the computer, and now trying to put it her,
If I succeed I will virtually open a bottle of champagne :))
Greetings Rogier

1 Like

8 Likes

@JetCityCobra @iainism @roger_holland
Great to see you all here.
Ian - yes, I will be moving my posts over.
I will re-read and perhaps edit / improve.
Also, all the images etc need work as embedding images works differently here. One of my threads has over 220 images to transport across.

2 Likes

Did you enjoy your champers, Rogier :champagne: :grin:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes ,the victory was sweet, …

But actually right after i succeed ,my touchpad stopped working…of course a stupid coincidence,…but i tried to navigate with the keyboard for a while,…that didn’t go well,…now let’s hope that I didn’t give anyone a thumbs down by accident, or something stupid like that…
5 hours of searching and updates later, my laptop was back to normal…learned a lot,…without my wife’s help :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha, a bit quicker than expected @LievenDV ? :wink:

1 Like

I looked, @TheMadman_tobyjenner but did not see a message. I’ll check the other forum. Regardless, it’s great to see you over here.

Tosh good to see you, the message was just a post reiterating Lieven’s announcement about the move here and the bits about logging on here using the web site login not the old forum login. As you’re here now I would not worry about it.

Cheers

Toby
:sunglasses:

1 Like

The lessons I’ve been using had a discussion area under the lesson. I found it useful to see other peoples questions and clarifications about that SPECIFIC lesson. Now, those discussions are gone and have been replaced by a link to thIs community section. linking to the community is fine, but would it be possible to leave the old discussions where they were in a read only form?

1 Like

I’m afraid not.
you could try googling for them but we do not support/link them here anymore.
Just as for the Forum->Community migration, there is a fresh start for lesson comments, now that they are all merged into one Community

@roger_holland thanks for the photo, you look almost as I imagined. Do we call you Roger or Rogier or something else?

Hello Maggie… @batwoman , good to hear from you,
I have been called both names all my life, and also Ruggiero (always been to Italy on holiday)… but officially it is Rogier…that name was given away on the forum :blush:
Greetings, Rogier :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Rogier it is then. Thanks for setting me straight. :bat:

1 Like

Rogier.
Roger, over and out :wink:

1 Like

:joy:
During my military service, a lot of “abuse” was made of that. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@brianlarsen don’t you go upsetting Rogier or you’ll have me to deal with lad :bat:

1 Like

:blush:,

And an e-motion should be enough now, but then you have to type 20 characters again,
Still handy to post something too quickly with only e-motions … and tapping the keyboard is again a good warm-up for playing guitar … right???.. so I’m going to start with a Whole lotta love…
Greeting Rogier :wink:

2 Likes

Where do we find the old Forum?

Here’s the link I use, Danny: Login