The Pinky's Rebellion

I was starting my practice, a few days ago, by very kindly saying: "Ok, letā€™s see if I can train this little pinky to stay nicely curved on the frets while doing the chord changes (it tends to collapse down)ā€¦ andā€¦it swore at me!:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil: It claimed to be perfectly able to do the job if only ā€œhis :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: majestyā€ wouldnā€™t pull upwards so nastly! And for calling me an ā€œidiot not to realise it beforeā€ it got punished with a doubled work-out session :joy::joy::joy: Great discovery, though. @RoseRock

8 Likes

Smeagol :The songsies, we must play them!
Gollum : Patience! patience, my love. First we must practice the chords changes.
Smeagol: The changies? what about the filthy scalesies, must we learn them too?
Gollum: All in good time, we must go along now, but later we will add 9ā€™s to major scales.
Smeagol: NINESIES? yes ninesies are our friend!

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Exactly!!! You described it perfectly! The songsies :joy: Godā€¦my guitar journey is really messed up! Iā€™m following the ā€œPPP ruleā€: Passion, Practice and Patience! :innocent::wink::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh my! @SILVIA and @LievenDV the struggle between good fingers and bad fingers is real! :joy:

1 Like

@Tbushell what if itā€™s not pinky"s fault but ring finger being nasty and bossy?! :rofl::see_no_evil::rofl:

Yup, some fingers are indeed ā€œproblem childrenā€. And getting other fingers in troubleā€¦just like real childrenā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like