The Relationship Crash Investigator (original)

@tRONd Mange tak!
Haha, the only thing that ‘pops up’ is an idea or a seed for a song (which is really important). After that, I’m afraid it’s hours of writing, deleting, rewriting and then when you get the feeling it’s not getting any better, either record the mother or put it away for a rainy day :wink:

@DavidP Thank you kindly, fellow word-lover.
Yes, the blue wig in the background is a testament to my house-keeping skills as a stay-at-home househusband :roll_eyes:

@SgtColon Cheers, Stefan.
Never understood the ‘album’ thing.
I foist my music on family and friends that I think should/would like to hear what I’m up to.
Almost all of it is lo-fi mobile phone recordings with little or no production.
That said, I do (very occasionally) have a listen to things I’ve done in the past, especially collaborations and enjoy recalling the creative process. You should really have a go at writing some stuff yourself (even if you never share) :smiley:

@DarrellW Much appreciated, amigo.
You’ve been one of my staunch supporters since the start.
That should set off alarm bells for you :laughing:

@TheMadman_tobyjenner see above ^ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@batwoman That’s like me explaining to you what vegemite is :rofl:
Having said that, I will think of you as I nibble my daily digestives with my coffee this afternoon :smiley:

Haha, that makes two of us! :rofl:
Isn’t life great?

2 Likes

That was because you found your own thing very early on and have developed it as you’ve learned more skills! It just seems to come naturally to you, it’s a gift that not many have.

1 Like

Hi Brian,
Nice effort and result. I like how your songs flow and the melody is good in this too. Great performance and nicely done…

Now as far a Close and his quotes go, I am surprised he did not update your use of his. I think he says something like this: “If your write a crappy song, keep writing as things have to improve”. Mind you that is a loose quote at best.

Of course I am not implying this is a crappy original, I am the father of those… lol - Rather, yours came out good!

Rock on,
LB

1 Like

Thank you (I think)
Much music out there with questionable pedigree, but I’m sure each one of those songs of britches are happy they were born.
We keep on rockin’ Bro :sunglasses:

Sacrilege !!! T T T T T !!! :scream: :scream_cat: :scream_cat: :scream:

Brian,
You are indeed talented! I thought the song was very original and fun. I also liked having the words to follow, as I’m having a hard time with all the lovely accents. : (
Keep 'em coming!
maidie

Hi Maidie,
What a sweet way to say he sings sloppy english :grin:…i will remember to say so to our english(and scottish) friends…

But I also really like it when the text is added anyway :blush:
Greetings, Rogier

Great song, mate! The lyrics are freakin’ good & flowing - I really dig your writing style and imagery!

Hi Brian,

This sounds like it belongs in one of those comedy shows that pokes fun at the world - and boy do we need some levity these days.
As you write, no matter what people record it is an exercise in itself - in this case “dissociate vocals from the rhythm.”
Just write and record, write and record. Mine for that gold.

Digger

@maidie Thank you kindly :smiley:
An educated middle-class Dublin accent is a terrible beauty, to misquote Yeats :roll_eyes:

@roger_holland… hmm

@max_mue & @Digger72 glad to have poked sleeping dogs with a sharp messaging stick :laughing:
Thanks for dropping by. (Stephen you need to work harder on differentiating comedy and tragedy :performing_arts: :laughing:)