4 Likes

“We wants it, my Precioussssss!”
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I thought this would be more @brianlarsen’s style

3 Likes

That’s right. Let’s all gang up on the weird kid… :roll_eyes: :rofl:

6 Likes

Call me a cynical old sod but I had to check the calendar, just in case I’d missed slept for 6 months. :thinking:

2 Likes

@TheMadman_tobyjenner I just thought since @brianlarsen showed an interest in magnetic fields and was starting to practice with a pick that this might be a good kickstarter for him :wink:

2 Likes

Haha, James, it’s a good to see someone listens to the drivel I write… :rofl:
On a serious note, that sounds like an interesting bit of trivia, except it’s tone manipulation rather than strumming technique, which is what I need.
I’m surrounded by boxes of ‘magic sounds’ that I will never unpack or learn how to use properly :laughing:
I think I’d go for an e-bow before one of these.

1 Like

Toby - Just so you don’t feel left out and that it doesn’t look like we are just affectionately teasing Brian. Here is some CapoSlide Blues for you:

2 Likes

All these discussion on picks could drive me back to the darkside ! I have enough of a distraction while I sit here finger picking, with this lot in front of me !! :rofl:

1 Like

@TheMadman_tobyjenner , those picks are laid out like how I used to do with toy soldiers as a kid. Good times. Rock on sir!

2 Likes

You do know you can only use one at a time, right? :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah but its got to be the right one ! :wink:

2 Likes

And it’s always the one you can’t find :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It’s with the socks that disappear in the dryer

5 Likes

Looks like another way to talk guitar players out of more of their money to me. But, if it feels good and sounds good to you, it is good!

1 Like