This is gonna be an easy ride someday

That was sweet Rogier, a lovely bit of noodling.

These headless guitars seem to be very, “en vogue” at the moment. :smiley:

Thanks LBro,
Glad you liked it…I’m so curious how this will sound if it’s recorded through the focusrite instead of the phone placed on a chair against a small box :grimacing: :grin:
Greetings

Thank you Stefan,

:grin:…It seems like that indeed…to be honest I prefer to look at the prs or fender…but the weight is a little thing for me, so…it plays really nice,
Greetings

You will get no argument from me in upping the game by going to your AI. Now wether you can use DI or a Mic is the question…

Give it a shot and rock!
LB

Well, Rogier, you’re certainly showcasing that new guitar, that sounded fabulous :grinning: :guitar:

1 Like

Thanks James,
Glad you liked it :sunglasses:
Greetings

Well … actually I don’t quite know what this sentence means :woozy_face:… if it’s right I plug my amplifier (I thought there is an output for it)
In the Audio interface and back into the computer…when downloading the software (ableton11)the first time my computer died…now just have to find a new one…cough…

Not sure on Ableton, but it is just like most DAWs I assume. I was referencing how you would make the connection of your guitar into the AI or Focusrite. To me you have 2 options. Use a mic to capture your guitar amp speaker. Or plug the guitar directly into the AI and that plugs into your computer. You will need an amp sim if you do it this last way. Which way will you go Roger?

Keep rock’n,
LB

Ooo…That’s going to be plugged directly into the focusrite and into the computer…someday,…chips are scarce…and that’s why laptops with the right specs (at least here) are more expensive than my last guitar bought…that’s how far I was ,…but choosing a computer is really s… work for me…oh well … will be fine…
Greetings

Tell me about it. I am looking for a laptop now and what I want costs over $5k USD! That is flat crazy…

LB

+1 from me too Rogier. That was great!

Thank you Gordon,
Glad you liked it… :blush:
Greetings :sun_with_face:

:flushed: :flushed:…Oooo, there is also a secretary (m / v) tied to it, for sure :dizzy_face:

The last search I had given at a very large online shop started at 1150 euros … well, that’s not too bad when I look at it that way :relaxed:…But I’d much rather have a guitar for it…

Thankyou Rogier, we’re past the immediate emergency situation, now the long road to recovery. There are many who will never recover. I’m one of the fortunate ones, I still have a home and a life.

2 Likes

Hi Maggie,
The terrible news from Ukraine ensures that this great drama with you is sometimes only a very small item in the TV journal, well I have to say that for more than 3 years I have followed few news sources other than the TV news, …and I don’t use social media (or is this community social media too?)…so maybe you will get the attention elsewhere that this drama deserves,…well, I heard a little bit about the news and I think of you every day on the other side of the globe… :pensive:

1 Like

That was great another fine noodle sir well done!

1 Like

Thanks Adrian,
I have the jitters in my fingers, …one more and then it’s done,for a while…maybe :see_no_evil:
Greetings

1 Like