This Tele is a keeper for sure!

Finally home guys to test out my new tele and MAN THIS THING IS AWESOME!!! :smiley: WAAAY better than the tagima I had. Lemme know what you guys think of it!!! Oh and i highly recommend this guitar!! Fender Player Plus Blue Burst TeleCaster - YouTube

8 Likes

Did you get a full refund credit on the other one or was it treated as a used trade-in?

Full refund! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure sounds sweet! But the guitar is only the tool. You are making the music!

True!!! Lol. Im loving this thing so far!!

That is one lovely looking guitar Byron. I love the colour.

You made it sound really sweet as well. Great job!

Happy NGD again Byron! Glad you like this one and good that you were able to get a full refund.

Well, it took a few steps forwards and backwards but it looks like youโ€™ve got there and are cool and settled in a happy NGD place.
:slight_smile:

Hi there!
Wow, nice guitar, tone and play around. Are you willing to share what you paid for it? I got a G&L ASAT Tele a few years back and it is super nice as well. Locking tuners, bone nut, stays insanely in tune and much more. I checked today and it was close to $2000 USD. I think I got mine for much less, but would have to check on that oneโ€ฆ

What you playing through, or is that DI?

Good, now we get to hear some nice electric guitar from you!

All the best,
LB

Sounding great Byron, and sweet guitar as well!

Sheโ€™s an absolute beauty Byron, enjoy!! :slight_smile:

Nice!!! Looks good and sounds good. Congratulations. Always fun to get new gear.

Thanks LBro! I payed $760 for it thats with tax and 1 day shipping. Most expensive Tele ive ever owned lol. Im playing through a peavy amp.

Thanks everyone i found my dream guitar! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I sounds lovely! Congratulations!!

Thanks guys!!

Very nice! Happy N-NGD!