Today is a NGD day🥳

Not a new guitar day though, but a new amp!
Ended up with the Yamaha THR30IIWL.
Its not an acoustic amp, but it has a knob that says acoustic on it. And it sounds really cool! The amp can do at least a million things. I know about 3 features on it for now🤣

And for those who wonder… acoustic guitar and amp works great, supercool to throw in some chorus and reverb😁

10 Likes

Yes @tRONd welcome to the Yamaha THR club! :wink: I have a 10ii. They can certainly pack a punch for a bedroom / practice amp. It takes a while to get used to when dialling in tones through the app but it’s amazingly capable.
If you’re interested in some presets beyond the built in ones I’m happy to share, feel free to drop me a DM.
Enjoy and looking forward to your next videos showcasing this!

Thanks @Notter :+1: i will do that. I have too mess around with it for a while so i understand what i am actually doing :rofl:

1 Like

Hi Trond,
New Guitar Day Day is what you tap on a NAD :thinking:, but you already mentioned that last error,…Mmmmm…other than that I won’t nitpick :wink:…Congratulations and have fun with your new toy. :partying_face: …and what an unbelievably beautiful view you have :star_struck:
Greetings

1 Like

Thanks @roger_holland

What is NAD by the way? :see_no_evil:
The view is something that comes when you live in a remote area in Norway🤣

New Amp Day— N.A.D.
Enjoy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Ahhhhh!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: NAD??? New acoustic day?? Yeah. Amp kind fits in, i see that now Roger :rofl:

:see_no_evil::joy:
Sometimes it can be so simple :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey tRONd,
Congratulations mate on your purchase. Heard great things about this amp, and I know a few here own one. In the market myself, and this one’s at the top of my list, after reading many reviews on it.

Will expect a review and a demo in the next couple of weeks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Enjoy! :sunglasses:

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

That is a deal Shane :rofl: will try to sort something out within the next weeks.

Happy :sunglasses:

1 Like

This is a great purchase hope it serves you well!

1 Like

Happy NAD… Hmmmm, that sounds wrong.

That’s a really nice looking amp Trond. Enjoy discovering it. :slight_smile:

Lovely view as well.

1 Like

Happy new Amp day, it will definitely serve you well; nothing much it can’t do that you will want it to! Enjoy and have fun with it!
:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Happy NAD Trond. :smiley:

Looks super cool and trick but that stunning view out of the window looks better. What a joy it must be to play, looking at that view.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Enjoy! I got my THR10ii a few weeks ago and absolutely love it! I’m still in the midst of exploring the sounds and various presets; there’s a list available in the app and then some online elsewhere.

1 Like