Toes - Zac Brown cover (OM XI Dress Rehearsal)

Jen and I did a dress rehearsal test video for our OM XI performance, so I decided I might as well post it. Open Mic is so much fun, I would encourage everyone to try it.

Toes by Zac Brown (Cover)

5 Likes

Hi Jen and mark,
Fantastic :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :clap: :clap: :bouquet: :bouquet:…you get better and better,…this was really great and it’s a joy to watch you,…thank you,… :man_bowing: :man_bowing:
Greetings,Rogier

Mark and Jen, what a great performance, well worth the wait :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you change anything in the setup for this open mic?

Thanks Rogier, it is great fun to do. After the OM and a quick dinner we had the opportunity to go dancing. A great day of music!

Thanks Dave, I had to go back to the laptop I had replaced after cracking the screen on a trip this summer. I just plugged it in to external monitors. My new Dell has been rather frustrating as the audio breaks up using Zoom or Facebook meetings. I finally got my internal microphone working with an obscure setting, but the webcam is still an issue.

1 Like

All sounded good this time around :+1:

1 Like

Sounded great you two. You guys are so much fun!!

1 Like

Thank you! We have a lot of fun doing it.

Sounded great there and on the night. The shades did make a difference though! Well done.

1 Like

Thanks Gordon, the shades did give it a certain “je ne sais quoi”. :sunglasses:

Loved it guys really pulled me into a total holiday blissful mode during the night and now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your performance of this at the OM inspired me to download the track to my country music playlist, it’s great to see you perform it again I enjoyed it very much :clap:t2: :smile:

1 Like

Mark and Jen, you transport me to sun lounger on a beach somewhere in Hawaii sipping mojitos, whilst listening to the sea lap against the shore. Lovely stuff.

1 Like

@adi_mrok Thanks Adrian!

@Nancy15 Thanks, Nancy it is bit of a theme song for us.

@SgtColon Thanks Stefan, enjoy the mojito! :sunglasses: :cocktail:

1 Like