Translating Songs and Composing

I found this online tab maker and thought I could possibly use it to help me compose my own music or just translate music I enjoy. I wish it had different time signatures though. Anyways just thought someone might enjoy playing around with it.

Tab Maker

2 Likes

It’s a bit limited in what it can do, it doesn’t seem to be able to do chords; I think that Tux guitar would be better, it’s free and it’s very good.
http://tuxguitar.com.ar/

Thank you for mentioning an alternative. :smiley: I don’t think TuxGuitar will work for me on my tablet though.

1 Like

@suzieq
Are you on Android or iOS? There may be another alternative if it’s not on those.

1 Like

I have no idea. I’m on an Apple tablet. :relaxed:

1 Like

@suzieq
That’s iOS, there is a very good one that has a lot of features for what it costs, it has a lot of features that you can grow into - I might get it myself it looks so good! If you’re not sure about it then look up the specifications of iPad it needs, If you go to you settings and look at ABOUT it tells you what yours is.

Here’s a video of it in action for what you want

Jam Maestro Guitar TAB demo

Jam Maestro iPad Tab Creation Demo - YouTube

And what else it can do

Jam Maestro sum up

Jam Maestro iPhone App Store Preview - YouTube

1 Like

Thank you! I will keep it in mind. :smiley: I am hoping to eventually buy the software needed to put tablature below a YouTube video. Like this Tablature on YouTube Video

1 Like

I don’t really know how to do that, you might find that it might be a bit too intensive for an iPad.