tRONd - March 2022 - What It’s Like (Everlast) + Maybe It's Time (Bradley Cooper) + A Pirate Looks At 40 + Stone (Whiskey Myers)

That song has been haunting my mind since it came out.
Always had issues with timing + singing when I tried this song. It’s harder than it looks;

nice rendition!

1 Like

I was aware of a plastic Paddy rapper who had a ‘war of words’ with m&m, and I was not impressed with the only MTV song I had seen, but this song make me think I should have a listen to the Whitey Ford album.
This old dog is happy to change his mind :wink:

1 Like

Ooohhh!! You have missed out my friend!:rofl:

1 Like

Hi,
Nice thumb strumming, good vox, play and effort. I enjoyed it and look forward to more of your offerings.

Others have commented, but yeah the ending facial expression… What was that telling? In reality you probably want to flash a nice smile at the end to leave all feeling good, even if it was not a perfect take… Or there was some other type of issue going on.

Keep rock’n,
LB

1 Like

@LBro

:pray:

I have no clue what that expression was. Probably my instant feel i had after the take :grin:

Thanks!!

Short and simple today. Hope its a bit better sound then the last.

5 Likes

You’ve got your hands on the way to the video recorder :grin:, you can easily shake them out of the “loose wrist” … This one was nice to listen to… again… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:.
Greetings

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap:

That was wonderful, Trond. Such relaxed easy strumming and you’ve a really natural way of phrasing. Most enjoyable.

1 Like

A relaxed and confident performance Trond. Well done, I enjoyed your version.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Appreciate it :pray:

Great stuff again Trond, definitely fixed the sound :slight_smile:

@Notter

Its most likely the guitar. This one is much darker and boomier in the sound. And not so much string buzz either, little closer to the mic as well…

Discovered that iphone is not the best recording device🤣

Thanks for the feedback :pray:

Very nice tRONd, I quite enjoyed that! First time i heard that song. Ill have to look up the original! Nice job!

@Bytron08

Thanks Byron :pray:

Yeah. Its a pretty short and easy song, but its still very cool.
Its from the A star is born movie. Original its finger plucked.

I love the movie and this song.

Your version made me want to learn it, so very well done, keep at it Trond.

Youll learn that in no time @KevinKevan just go for it!!:grin::+1:.

Thanks a lot!!

Nice! Love this song. I’ve tried learning the finger picking for this, but it was too random so I put it down.

Thanks @Thejoechoi

I think it sounds amazing fingerstyled. But its a great song for practise strumming.

1 Like

Short, simple and sweet - that’s what I like in music! :slight_smile: well done another fine performance!

1 Like

:pray: @adi_mrok

Glad you liked it Adrian. Yeah… its an very simple song yet it is really good and with very powerful lyrics…