tRONd - March 2022 - What It’s Like (Everlast) + Maybe It's Time (Bradley Cooper) + A Pirate Looks At 40 + Stone (Whiskey Myers)

Hehehehe… thanks a lot @brianlarsen and @jkahn

Yeah. Whole point with that recording was to tape my right hand :see_no_evil:

Very nice, Tron! Sorry I’m just meeting you. I jumped over to your learning log also. Interesting read about your buying and selling your guitars and finding some you loved and knowing it when you played them. I also enjoyed this song. Something I would like to play soon. I’m going to go now and check out Whisky Myers! Anyway, Good job!

Thanks Pamela :pray:

Appreciate it :grin:

Hi Trond,
Weird, I could have sworn I already posted something here…it must have gone wrong a few days ago when I was looking for a video with Tommy Emmanuel… in which he tells…almost yells…use an anchor… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
So, having said that… a nice song again :ok_hand:… just work out the mistakes and it can be on CD :sunglasses:…and a happy sun for you, you gloomy singer :sun_with_face:
Greetings

Hahahaha Roger. I could sworn the same thing :rofl: but i dont find it either.
Im struggling a bit with this anchor finger and thumb placement. I do know mr. Emanuell has said this thing about anchor finger. And yeah… i seems like he found it to work :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Appreciate your feedbacks and your small drips of sunshine. Makes me smile :grin:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :sweat_smile:

Only solution is another song, another video then :grinning:

1 Like

I’m always impressed with what you share on here Trond. I love your song choices, your playing and your voice. Keep up the excellent work. :slight_smile:

I like your laid back approach on this and the finger work. Yeah, the camera work needs to move back a bit, but it did not take away from the performance. Good job all around!

Keep up the rock’n good vibe,
LB

Thanks a lot @SgtColon and @LBro

I will try to come back a little stronger with the camera pointing on the correct spot :rofl:

Thanks again guys. Much appreciated!