Tunica Motel - Tony Joe White

Hi Lisa :grin: yeah… turns out there is a Cort club and i am more than happy to be part of it :rofl:

Thanks for checking out, really appreciated :pray:

1 Like

Sounding good Mr T! Like the vibe and groove. Well done!

Hey Trond, :clap: :clap: :clap:

I didn’t know this artist or song but loved the vibe. I’m a fan of this style and vibe it always feels like a real story telling sort of vibe to me. The fingers and no pick sound was great, as was the guitar and I thought that with the vocal really transported me suddenly to somewhere in the deep south outback :smiley: :+1:

Well done mate and NGD, it sounded great

New song for me Trond and I’m glad to see you haven’t lost that ‘je ne sais quoi’ with your acoustic performance. Some nice finger work there.
Glad you’re happy with the Cort, but i hope you put the left-over change in your GAS tank :wink:
Maybe i need to offer live bait at my establishment? :thinking:

Hey Trond, nice playing!! Tony Joe White is complete news to me. Will check him out now. Thanks for posting!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Really appreciated :grin:

To those that have never heard of TJW… He is worth checking out… really cool vibe on that guy.
He is known to come up with the style called «swamp rock»
He is a real master with the guitar, and he played the same beat up hardtail strat pretty much his whole career
he did not get the fame that he should have had. but he did pretty good for him self, he has produced music for Elvis, Tina Turner, Mark Knopfler and many more…
He past away in 2018 and this is the last album he did :point_down: check it out if you like some bluesy rock

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_mmsZmpTjyTvhzM3Pykqy39SKHBXwQGuW0&si=O6ozFBZTX62oM4Bp

2 Likes

I loved the song, never heard it before, but I will have to check it out now. Your new guitar sounds great and you already look very comfortable and relaxed playing it.

1 Like

Hey Trond
I didn’t know the song either but loved your version, playing and vocals :clap: :clap:
I’ll check out Tony Joe White :slight_smile:
And happy NGD too! :guitar: :tada: She looks and sounds sweet :sunflower:

1 Like

Hey trond really good bro. I like it a lot ,and that song sat with you really well.

1 Like

Dude you nailed that performance, that was awesome. The song choice suited you perfectly. Played and sung with real emotion.

2 Likes

Good guitar playing and great vocals! I haven’t heard the original, but I really like your version!

Mike

1 Like

Thanks a lot for checking out @Boris1565 @Avalon426 @Jwaters @Socio @MikeSebastianP

Really appreciate all of you guys! :pray:

3 Likes

FINALLY Trond, finally another guitar, that old one almost came out of my throat, I’m so used to you changing guitars as easily and quickly as a hoo… well I won’t finish that sentence this time :innocent:

But without nonsense, this one sounds great, so you have made a good choice again and can now live quietly towards your next guitar :grin:

Oh yes, the music you made … what a morning, first Silvia and then Shane … the harvest is good this day, which I will continue in the garden, quickly another one and then it’s off … … Oh yes, the music…Great, absolutely wonderful to listen to and watch… those additions also work very well, they really add something ,and your voice, well you know that, I’m a fan of that :sunglasses:
So :clap: :sunglasses: :clap: :man_bowing:

Greetings and thanks