Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Chord Melody ✨

Easily recognisable as twinkle twinkle and it sounded great, nice arrangement, you clearly had fun with this. And I agree the pinky is rather a rebellious little digit :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Lovely, most enjoyable. more please.

1 Like

Very nice Sylvia, I think that you’re probably ready for something more complicated now - perhaps try Greensleeves? It’s not really too difficult if you do it a bite sized chunk at a time!

2 Likes

@DarrellW Thank you Darrel, Greensleeves taught me how to play the rolling chords, then Molly Malone came and pointed out I could do a better use of my fretting fingers…Now finally Twinkle Twinkle has come into the scene shining on both Ladies, they will look beautiful as ever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy: More of this since @Malz has asked "please":blush:

1 Like

Lovely fingerstyle Silvia and very recognisable. Very well done.

From where I’m sitting you looked to have total control over your little finger.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: Yes, I’m gaining more and more control but it still takes effort. I think this little tune comes handy to stay relaxed and have also little pinky to do the job in a more relaxed way.

That’s great Silvia, I will look out for your future submissions, meanwhile you might like this; it’s a book of Classical guitar pieces for beginners that I’ve used for a while, they’re not too difficult but very rewarding to play.

It has both TAB and Notation on the music, feel free to download it for your own use!
This is one of the pieces I have played in the past after going through that book:

3 Likes

How very beautiful! :heart_eyes: A very nice legato sound… I’m aiming to play like that! Thanks for sharing, also the book :blush::grin::upside_down_face:

1 Like

That was wonderful Silvia!! Good job!!

1 Like

Hi Silvia, good job with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I also think that setting projects not too easy, but enough challenging leads to slowly building up the skills and seeing (never enough soon) the rewards sooner (hey I did it).

1 Like

Thank you Darrell for sharing… I couldn’t resist a sneak peak and now I have the melody for La Cucaracha stick in my head. It would actually be a good one for a play what you hear exercise.

2 Likes

Hi Darrel, thank for sharing the resource for beginner versions of classical pieces and your playing of Gymnopedie.

2 Likes

@NicoleKKB you may like to check
this one out, it has been shared by Darrell a while ago. There’s Fur Elise Musicsheet with tabs too.

The link is in his comment here above…I seem unable to copy it :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thank you, Silvia. I’ll check it out :slightly_smiling_face:.