Ukulele Quick & Easy! 4 Chords & Many Songs

This is the quick and easy guide to playing the Ukulele! Learn 4 easy chords, simple strumming and a whole bunch of awesome songs. You'll be playing in no time!

View the full lesson at Ukulele Quick & Easy! 4 Chords & Many Songs | JustinGuitar

Thanks Justin, I am a little surprised no one else has commented here. I have tried learning guitar but struggled with its size and complexity of chord shapes and switching chords (let alone strumming). I have stepped down to uke which is like a polar opposite. I will comment as I go through the lessons and complete the course. Maybe you should brand this as JustinUke?

3 Likes

Hi Andrew,
It’s great that you discovered the Uke as an alternative here and keep playing an instrument :sunglasses:,Most found also the sound when playing alone the oposite … so it’s actually a pity that you struggle so much with those things with the guitar, there are few people who play the Uke because they like the sound so much, because often I hear … sweet for In 'addition" happy and funny are the words that are often mentioned… a nice stepping stone for children to guitar and/or playing and singing with children and the Uke,
But I had never heard “it’s so beautiful when I play the Ukulele by myself for half an hour and hear those notes pass by”…

I think that is why it is less busy in the Uke department…

The most important thing is that you have fun playing :smiley:

Good if you keep us informed :smiley:, and great if it is accompanied by a video while you play :sunglasses:

It reminds me once again that I have to get that Uke off the ground again, I wish you a lot of fun :sunglasses:

Greetings,Rogier

I bought a tenor uke a few years ago and restrung it with baritone strings (DGBE) instead of the standard GCEA uke tuning. It allowed me to use the same (cut-down) fingering as the guitar.