Umbrella Steps

I am guessing this may be the first song you’ve heard about dog training. A long time ago I spent a summer going from L.A. to San Diego and training all day long on the dog beaches there. I was broke, my husband was in rehab, and was alone with my troubles. Except for the dogs. It was the loneliest, most beautiful time of my life.

Pure rough demo. I have no idea how it’s going to end up.
https://on.soundcloud.com/wqpGk

11 Likes

Hi Pat,
Beautiful :sunglasses: :clap: :bouquet: and also the lyrics and photo :sunglasses:…and no this is not my first song I hear about a rescue dog :smile:…but absolutely wonderful to start the musical day with, :sunglasses:
Thanks Rogier

1 Like

I wouldn’t call that a rough demo, that was a beautiful song to listen to, perhaps a bit melancholy but that’s just the vibe of the song. I liked it a lot, don’t beat yourself up, you’re really good and talented!

1 Like

Hi Pat,

I really liked that song - love the “fragility” in it, and as Darrell said, also the melancholy. But I have a feeling of hope, peacefulness and freedom while listening. It is a lovely “handcrafted” piece of music. Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing. You got it in you!

1 Like

Good one, I can relate to the circus bear feelings. Balancing that plate can be tricky.

1 Like

That was a great song, Pat. It really painted a picture of what was happening and what you were going through.

I thought the picture was excellent as well.

1 Like