Uncle's Tom Cabin - Warrant intro

Maybe the volume is a bit low, but hope you find the rendition good enough!

10 Likes

That was really good. Please, if you do the whole thing, post it here! I love the song!

1 Like

Sounded fabulous, Mauricio, a super impressive first AVOYP share.

You are right that the recording is a little soft and is well below the YT loudness norm (Stats For Nerds on the video indicates -16.7dB below the level). That said, it was still loud enough and sound quality was good.

You’ve not posted a pesonal intro in #community-hub:introduce-yourself so I have no idea of your guitar history, general and with JustinGuitar, and goals in the Community.

Irrespective, well above my play-grade to offer feedback on your technique, nor do I know the song to offer comment on accuracy etc. So all I can say from where I sit it was more than ‘good enough’.

1 Like

That was really impressive Maurizio! Really nicely played!

1 Like

That was excellent, as others have said I would also like to hear the rest of it!
Your finger style technique is very good and what you’ve played was not easy, very impressive work!

1 Like

Hello, I don’t know the song but nevertheless it sounded to me way more than good enough! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Outstanding!

1 Like

Wow amazing playing! That was super cool! :clap: :clap: :clap: Can’t wait to see more! :crossed_fingers: :confounded: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely phenomenal fingering work!

1 Like

Hola Mauricio. First time I’ve come across the song. I just listened to the original record. It is not an easy to play introduction and you are moving well across the fretboard. For me it sounds good. I cannot provide any advice because It is above my current playing level.

1 Like

Well that was a nice little tease Mauricio ! New on me but now intrigued to hear more. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Fingers of flames. That was great to watch and listen to. Cracking playing Mauricio.

Wow, that was some impressive finger picking. Although my short stubby fingers are very jealous at the moment. :wink: Excellent job.