Using the iRig

Hi, I did exactly that but it does not work… he records via the mic and not the nux. I tried everything… any ideas? :sob:

Nice looking unit. How does it compare to the compressor setting on the nux?

Ann, don’t know if you got this going, but rereading my post I see I failed to clearly mention I was using an Apple camera adapter (lightning connector to iPad on input and USB output with a lightning input too for plugging in charger while using). This is how I connected usb-c our on the mp3 to lightning input on iPad. It needs the charger input as the lightning connection doesn’t supply enough power.
An iPad Air M1 (or iPad Pro M2) with a USB-C connector built in can connect directly to MP3 with one cable. No eternal charger needed.:grinning:

Kevin, can you provide a few details to help work out the issue.
What model Mac are you using?
What version macOS are you running.
What method are you using to connect to the Mac (make sure the lead is data capable and not just power).

1 Like

This might help. Are you having problems with an ipad or with a mac? Check that the USB cable is data capable as Dave suggested. Is the NUX pro showing up in garageband → preferences → audio/Midi that the NUX is selected is output and input?

1 Like

Now it works. :smile:
I tried it via Bluetooth :see_no_evil:

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Glad to hear you got it working Kevin. Remember, you may need to go to Settings in Mightier Amp app and in USB Audio Settings turn up the USB Recording Level. This will deliver a better waveform level in GarageBand. This needs to be repeated every time you connect as it resets to 0db on closing the app.

1 Like