Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi

Imposter??!?!?!?! What is this?!?!?! You sound great. You know, great players do lot worst than rusty Fs and Ds and are still great players. Don’t worry be happy! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Really good Helen. Super intro and outro and great dynamic in between. Well done.

1 Like

Congratulations Helen on your first AVOYP. Very well done. Dont see any imposter from here. I see a guitar player who’s obviously put in the work to get the song to that level.
Looking forward to some more.

Cheers, Shane

1 Like

Congratulations Helen on your first post. That was a great introduction and you certainly have some skills! I play this on acoustic but your version on electric sounds way cooler! Great job!

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind words and constructive feedback!
I really appreciate it and it makes me feel soooo much better!

I’ll definitely upload more in the future:)

1 Like

Hi,
Nice work and good for the ears on this end. Play and timing seemed on the money for the most part. Glad you shared and hope you do again when ready!

All the best and keep on rock’n,
LB

1 Like

Fantastic. I find arpeggio so difficult to do with the accuracy needed so was very impressed with that.
Really really enjoyable Helen

1 Like

This was actually pretty good, and that arpeggio was awesome. You are doing brilliant for playing since just 1 year, and you have for sure the potential to become a Great guitar player!

1 Like

Very nice!

I love that song and hope to learn it someday. I’m still in Grade 2, so hopefully soon? Well done on cleanly picking out those intro notes. Sent chills down my spine!

1 Like