Watching the chickens cross the road

:joy: :rofl: :joy:
It was definitely my biggest laugh today (so far) so definitely worth a topic(and a merge later), and does that still stand out among the mega crowds today??? NOoo :blush:

1 Like

And I did so

1 Like

Good to see you are still on chicken watch Brian :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you, @DavidP :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m just wondering if your thread would get more footfall if you labelled it Abbey Road instead of Chickens Crossing The Road. Though in saying that the top link has received more clicks than some of my AVoYPs…Maybe I need to have a re-think :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I only read these post to see what @roger_holland s Google translate comes up with :joy:

6 Likes

Is that a cue for @brianlarsen to update his radiohead performance that he dedicated to you now that Justin’s got a song lesson on it?

1 Like

Ooo Gordon bad bad boy :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Hi James ,
the last times i miss a bit what it is exactly about when you say something :blush:… yes I know that song from Brian :smiley:…Greetings and a wonderful night all ,I am locking down :smile:

3 Likes

I just checked out the Abbey Road web cam. Absolutely nothing going on, but it’s, what, a little after 8 PM in London? I’ll have to check it out at a better time.

I will say that “Abbey Road Webcam” was a better thread title than “Watching the Chickens Cross the Road.” I like thread titles that tell me what the thread is about.

I’d agree with you if it was for anything other than chit chat, but as Gordon says:

3 Likes

Yeah but that nullifies the click bait effect. On the footfalls, summer months are best as there are droves of tourists playing chicken with the traffic, not a sensible thing to do in London !!
A wet November mid afternoon view for me show a handful of folk stepping out but yeah don’t expect many folks around mid evening late Autumn/Fall.

:sunglasses:

Don`t bully the cripple :angry: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: …

How to safe you from destructive disabled …

this was me in my younger years sitting save I thought

:joy:

4 Likes

Au contraire, mon ami-
We’re genuinely your fan club :innocent:
And look at the thanks we get… a punch at the ‘danger height’ :open_mouth:
(It’ll serve you right if you get your wrists slapped for sharing inappropriate content :rofl:)

1 Like

No need to say :kissing_heart:

and :rofl:

1 Like

Watching people, highly addictive. :rofl:

1 Like