Watching the chickens cross the road

For those that don’t know, there is a live webcam focused on one of the most iconic locations in pop music’s history:
The pedestrian crossing on Abbey Road
Hours of free entertainment watching pilgrims at the shrine, performing intricate dance moves to bag that photograph, without getting run over by irate rush hour commuters :rofl:

3 Likes

Now I clicked on the link,…and even if it’s a bit out of the way but given your “free time” I was waiting for you to bounce by :upside_down_face: :joy:
But this could be a funny one, I had heard of it but never looked, … on a holiday weekend it is certainly @#$% busy there :rooster: :taxi: :zap:

Edit: Looked a little longer, there is just standard someone working there(Or something else is being worked on and an employee is looking at the people a lot) to let those people walk safely and quickly across the zebra crossing … this is the place on earth where the most swearing is done, … where in any case the most Beatles haters live nearby :flushed: :joy:

Interesting share Brian. I was half expecting a scene from Death Race 2000 but maybe that confined to rush hour ! :thinking:

So captivating. Some cars don’t even stop when people are at the crossing. They must be so sick of tourists. :smiley:

Little do they know they are being watched :face_with_monocle:

Lemmings …

A new sure fire cure for insomnia

Now the same live cam on a zebra crossing in Johannesburg would make for proper entertainment :laughing: