Weekly Hello! And a sorry note for the last two days. :)

Hey Community!

I’m so glad we’re back! :grin: You probably experienced some service interruption in the past few days, and we apologize for that. It was an annoying fix to sort, but we learned a lot from it, and we’ll be better equipped next time.

A big thank you to everyone who contacted us about that issue - we appreciate your taking the time to write us. And a super round of :clap: :clap: :clap: to @KrisOzolins, our developer, who dug into this issue and worked long hours to sort it out.

On a positive note… have you noticed Justin’s special newsletter yesterday? I know most of you probably have the products and subscriptions you need already, but there’s a free booklet with Christmas songs on that email, so check it out in case you missed that and would enjoy easy Christmas songs to play this year.

And a fun meme to help us start the weekend with a good laugh:

Wishing you a great day!
Cheers,

Laryne

17 Likes

Hi Laryne, thanks for your update. I thought, it was only a problem with my account/device. Good to hear, that it‘s solved now. Thanks to the team for bringing the forum back on air :clap::hugs:.

5 Likes

Fun times? I’m sure it was intense. Used to work in system/database admin role so very familiar with the stress of outages. Hang in there.

7 Likes

Thanks, Laryne for this information! Glad you were able to fix it, thanks to the whole team, but especially to your developer! Also a big “thank you” for answering to my messages so friendly. Hope the next weeks before christmas won’t be that stressful :slightly_smiling_face:
Edit: Just had a quick look at the christmas booklet. Terrific! Thanks for that too!

1 Like

HI Laryne,

I love the Justin tuners:) Thanks for sharing the updates.

Jeff

Hi Laryne
Thanks for the update
And thanks also for the Christmas booklet. It’s great! and beautifully presented :slight_smile:

1 Like