Weekly Update - and Happy Halloween! :)

Hello, everyone! :slight_smile:

Sorry I didn’t post an update last Friday. I was out of the office for a quick trip to Detroit - visiting family. But hey - everything is going pretty well at JustinGuitar, and I even got a new assistant.

Her name is Marina, and she’s Brazilian too. I haven’t met her in person yet, but hopefully, one day! She’s still learning all the JustinGuitar stuff and how the website and courses work, but you will likely hear from her when emailing us. :slight_smile: Let’s welcome her.

Justin has been busy as always, but he’s on fire and working on some trick songs for y’all - including some Jazz arrangements! Stay tuned for them.

We’re also working hard to prepare for the high season - this is the time of the year when we welcome more students! Kris is working on major development projects, and Babs is wrapping up a fun Christmas surprise for everyone who enjoys Christmas.

Btw - I’d love to hear some end-of-the-year requests from you! How would you like to celebrate the Holidays in the Community?

Cheers!
Laryne & Team

9 Likes

re: I’d love to hear some end-of-the-year requests from you!

Stay sane through the rush and have a super holiday.

3 Likes

Love that! Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thx Laryne and say Hi to Marina from everyone here ! :wave:
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks Laryne for the update and hello Marina, welcome to the community :+1:

2 Likes

Que seja bem vinda - obrigado pelo excelente trabalho’! :slight_smile:

Awesome!

1 Like

Hi Marina,

In case you read this,…welcome and have fun with your work :sunglasses: :bouquet:
Greetings,Rogier

1 Like

Thank you all :hugs:

(Better late than never lol)

5 Likes