We're All Alone, Boz Scaggs 1976

“We’re All Alone” is a song written by Boz Scaggs, which became a hit for Frankie Valli in 1976. The next year it was a top-ten hit for Rita Coolidge in the US and the UK. Scaggs introduced it on his 1976 album Silk Degrees.

This classic is dedicated to all JG guitar lovers!
Thank you, in advance for listening.

10 Likes

Another great performance from someone who has as many guitars as he has hats :wink: really nicely played and sang :v:

1 Like

Bravo Rene!
Truly wonderful my friend.
You brought that beautiful song alive for me again after many years.
Flawless playing and singing as usual, but its the emotive energy in your performances that gets me every time.
Thank you for sharing it. :clap::clap::clap:.

Cheers,
Shane

Beautiful job playing and vocals. Do you play all those guitars. I’d be like a kid in a candy store. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff

Superb playing and vocals Rene, pro level quality!

I only knew the Rita Coolidge version, with its lovely Hammond backing and short melodic guitar solo - didn’t know it was a Boz Scaggs song. It’s a lovely chord progression.

Greats rendition of a beautiful song. Well done!

Thought I didn’t know the song but once you started I did. Greta playing and singing. You certainly have the N+1 rule of how many guitars do you need nailed :grinning:

Pro quality Rene, great performance.

Rene, another outstanding performance, soft and mellow playing and beautiful vocals, that reminded me of Lionel Ritchie. Are those guitars all yours? Guitar heaven :heart_eyes:

Wow Rene. Beautiful just beautiful. Played and sung with immense passion and feeling.

Awesome, Rene :clap::clap::clap:. That was so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. A wonderful treat to my ears on this rainy Sunday morning :blush:.

Thank you so much :hugs:.

Wonderful!

You’ve really done the song justice Rene.

Loved your performance of this song. We remember both the Boz Scaggs and Rita Coolidge versions, and yours is a beautiful emotive cover.

Well done!