What are you currently listening to? 2022

If I had a big pile of money that just had to be spent, I would definitely buy one of these. Looks like fun.

In my hands it would sound no worse (or better) than any other guitar. If nothing else, it looks like a fun “toy.” Would prefer that it not turn my hands blue, of course!

I did the same yesterday. She’s really good!

Iggy definitely ahead of his time with the tail!

The one that @stitch linked to over there didn’t grab me, but I definitely liked several of the other ones on YT. My Next Ex-Wife has a great groove, good licks, and killer lyrics.

1 Like

@brianlarsen ask and ye shall receive (well …at least this time :sweat_smile: )

To be honest I didn’t listen to that much music from Germany lately :frowning:

Haha, vielen Dank mein Freund :laughing:
You see, @Kutzsche, that’s the level of ‘Bedienung’ we expect around here-
I ‘knypse’ my fingers, and my buddies serve me Gisbert zu Knyphausen.
You can always lure a lurker out of the shadows if you use the proper bait, eh @max_mue?
(The extensive use of childhood snaps in the vid reminds me I should update my growing up on 8mm thread :wink:)

1 Like

Scary Pockets https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-2JUs_G21BrJ0efehwGkUw

Give them a listen - lots of fun!!

Haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You can always lure a lurker out of the shadows if you use the proper bait, eh @max_mue?

Absolutely :grin: Getting notifications is a game-changer, too ^^ Really like this new feature :slight_smile:

Yeah, I was also immediately reminded of your videos!

1 Like

Something different again, I really like her vocals; a lot of techniques going on and she’s playing like a split character.

I’m binge listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd atm. It started with watching Marty Schwartz interviewing Ed King on YouTube, which brought back a lot of sweet memories from the 70’s. Haven’t really listened to Skynyrd since i sold all my vinyl records 11 years ago…

1 Like

The new Haiduk album Diabolica

@TheMadman_tobyjenner
Toby have you taken your SG out for a spin lately. If not here you go.
One of my favorite Lynyrd Skynyrd Songs done by the Greg Allmen Band

1 Like

Scary its in my hands right now !!! Love that song been some time since a mashed out a bad rhythm version ! :+1:

There’s some really good closeups of the intro and solo. Not very hard to learn.

I was half way tuning down a 1/2 for one of my OM songs but managed to jump in towards the end and impro some pent stuff once I got my bearings. I’ll save that for later. Great share Rick :sunglasses:

@stitch Rick

Had another couple looks last night and agree its not too bad, talking A Major pent by the looks?
I know Marty S did a reasonable lesson on this, that I watched way back and he plays the intro riff in the same position, when most tab or GPro have it up around the 7th fret. Once I get my head around the gtr/vox sync issue on one of my OM6 songs I’ll take a look. :+1:

I tracked that cover down to a playlist which included this, which I thought you’d appreciate. Just love the bridge section towards the end where Dickie and Warren are playing in unison. Not a cover but a good watch all the same, :sunglasses:

@TheMadman_tobyjenner I love Melissa not a hard song to play
and go with Justin’s grad 3 on moving chord shape up the neck.
Not bar chords
Use the E, F#m(Em) and G#m (Em) for the opening line

1 Like

Floor Jansen, Singer of Nightwish the Symphonic metal band just proving that she really can sing!

Putting the world to rights with me daughter and she dropped me these Tremonti tracks.
I likee very much. Not for the faint hearted, :metal:

Now back to my Blues licks. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Was there ever any doubt ? :sunglasses:

1 Like