What are you currently listening to? 2022

When kids can play like this, so expressively, that’s a pretty darn good argument for natural talent. Hard work matters, definitely, but there has to be something innate for a 9 year old to play like this.

2 Likes

Just have to put this one out. Its a norwegian guy on a talent show that does an amazing version on a whitney houston song.

I have never liked the original one… but this one is something else :fire:

1 Like

With the interest of late in Layla. Here a laid back easy listening good for learning
licks from version.

1 Like

I should have watched this an hour ago !! :wink:

Here we go, two of my favourite guitarists, a bit like duelling banjos on steroids!

Love this swing version of it, really great musicianship :+1::+1::+1:

Thanks Rick. Great version and helpful to the ongoing study.

Here is one for the times but written in 64 made popular by Barry.

@DavidP
I was going to post WAR (what is it good for) by Edwin Star but I think maybe it’s getting too near to being politically incorrect.

1 Like

Wondered why it disappeared as I was watching it !

Good move Darrell, keep it neutral regardless. :+1:

1 Like

No comments about this…………

Well given that I have sung Blowing in the Wind and (I think) Toby sang a song about Vietnam, I’d have said that sharing a song is probably OK, provided the supporting comments stay appropriate.

No idea what the occasion was, but Keef and the Winos can still rock n roll …

David - Thank you, that flushed out the EC earworm ! Reminds me one day, gonna loosen my straps and see what prevails !
:sunglasses:

Well its been a busy day on the acoustic and I have a nice playlist set up to chill to and a beer or two while the evening winds down.

:sunglasses:

And I was tempted to make comments about quality of music and decades but opted not to … ooooops … Keef sure did brings some great music into the 90s :wink:

Didn’t think much of their cover of The Chain but Amy does a good cover of Going To California and Cruel Summer.

2 Likes

Iron Hand Dire Straits
NummerVideo

You and Your Friend
And this one deserves extra attention when this CD is on… :kissing_heart:

1 Like