What are you currently listening to? 2022

Something a bit different for me, nice and relaxing and what great Guitarist Toni is (not the singer).

3 Likes

Thanks for that one, really nice. They do a great job on NY’s Harvest Moon, too.

2 Likes

That year’s Farm Aid seems like a particularly special one.

1 Like

This came up on my YT feed, Technology gone wild!!!
I want one :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

One the guys I jam with has the first generation of this guitar.
It sounds like crap and the reverb is really annoying. More like
a cheap echo peddle.
He has a really nice Lerrivee that he never brings any more.:confused:
The one and only time I played it the blue finish on the guitar
made my hand all blue.
Might be good for busking. Less equipment to carry and if it
rains it won’t ruin it

1 Like

it’s that tail…

1 Like

I’m on a Led Zeppelin binge this weekend that started with a bootleg of their 21 March, 1975 show in Seattle (almost 4 hours worth of music). Having listened to How Many More Times (the studio version), I’m toying with the idea of trying to figure out the main riff without cheating (i.e. tabs on the internet). Also, a cello bow may be missing from my musical toolbox :innocent:

1 Like

Well after Stitch’s Carson(g) post, Wild T man he is good ! :sunglasses:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBw0pu7hQnG7qR6vem2W0SQ

2 Likes

RE: Reina del Cid? Wow. I watched all of that. And went to her channel.

2 Likes

If I had a big pile of money that just had to be spent, I would definitely buy one of these. Looks like fun.

In my hands it would sound no worse (or better) than any other guitar. If nothing else, it looks like a fun “toy.” Would prefer that it not turn my hands blue, of course!

I did the same yesterday. She’s really good!

Iggy definitely ahead of his time with the tail!

The one that @stitch linked to over there didn’t grab me, but I definitely liked several of the other ones on YT. My Next Ex-Wife has a great groove, good licks, and killer lyrics.

1 Like

@brianlarsen ask and ye shall receive (well …at least this time :sweat_smile: )

To be honest I didn’t listen to that much music from Germany lately :frowning:

Haha, vielen Dank mein Freund :laughing:
You see, @Kutzsche, that’s the level of ‘Bedienung’ we expect around here-
I ‘knypse’ my fingers, and my buddies serve me Gisbert zu Knyphausen.
You can always lure a lurker out of the shadows if you use the proper bait, eh @max_mue?
(The extensive use of childhood snaps in the vid reminds me I should update my growing up on 8mm thread :wink:)

1 Like

Scary Pockets https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-2JUs_G21BrJ0efehwGkUw

Give them a listen - lots of fun!!

Haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

You can always lure a lurker out of the shadows if you use the proper bait, eh @max_mue?

Absolutely :grin: Getting notifications is a game-changer, too ^^ Really like this new feature :slight_smile:

Yeah, I was also immediately reminded of your videos!

1 Like

Something different again, I really like her vocals; a lot of techniques going on and she’s playing like a split character.

I’m binge listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd atm. It started with watching Marty Schwartz interviewing Ed King on YouTube, which brought back a lot of sweet memories from the 70’s. Haven’t really listened to Skynyrd since i sold all my vinyl records 11 years ago…

1 Like

The new Haiduk album Diabolica