What are you currently reading?

Total Money Makeover lol. I’m pretty good about budgeting and saving money but I figure with the current state of things in the world it would be good to be a bit more financially savy. My wife had this book laying around the house so it seemed like a good place to start.

The last non-fiction I read was A Song of Ice and Fire and all of the prequel books.

1 Like

I re-read the whole series and the prequel books because I was so upset about how the show ended I thought reading the books might help me forget. You are right the first book is very similar to the first season. The third book A Storm of Swords is easily the best book in the series. The Tales of Dunk and Egg prequel books are also great even though they’re a bit more light hearted.

2 Likes

And david, have you been inspired enough to get through your days in this subtle way :roll_eyes::laughing:

Hopefully you’re still getting better each day and when you get back you’ll probably be spending most of your time here reading when you come back for more long time…
Greetings :hugs:
Rogier…

Bought that First Law trilogy for my kindle and I’m enjoying it so far. Only about 250 pages into it though, but I hope it’ll continue to hold my interest. So far, so good :slight_smile:

1 Like