What is this on electric guitar fret ? on this pic

Does any body know what this is?

left is a locking nut, I believe its for tuning stability on vibrato bridges
right, not sure. Might be to remove string noise behind the nut? edit: actually could be part of the locking nut system now iā€™m looking at a few examples.

1 Like

Oh thanks I got it. My guitar does not have vibrato bridge :slight_smile:

My understanding is that it is part of a Floyd Rose type locking bridge. There are variations on the theme, but it does help stabilize the strings on a floating bridge that is used with a whammy bar or what ever they are called.

I bet the other thing is just where she stores her capo.