What is this?

Can I do it… :slight_smile:

I came a cross a video a year or so ago and liked what this player was doing. Theres a piece of equipmet that I don’t know what it is but really like what he is doing.

Love to be able to do this at home in the future so, if anyone can tell me what this guy is doing I would appreciate all the info you can pass on.

The synth I get, the drum machine I get but what is the machine at the back. Pause at 2:12

Thanks
Rachel.

2 Likes

@Libitina if you open up the video in YouTube itself and click on the more button. Scroll down and he lists all his street equipment. It’s a Boss RC505 loop station.

3 Likes

Took me a minute to find it, I never usually read down the pages lol.

Thanks for that.

Time for some reading. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem! definitely not cheap!

no, but interesting and enjoyable

R.

Don’t lose sight of the fact that he’s an outstanding player that has found his own voice on the instrument. He is doing his own thing and totally slays it! A true inspiration.

Note to the one guy (me) that listens to all my videos: This is the one guy (me) that plays the videos that you listen to, you have a long way to go with your playing buckaroo. Work on your chops before running down to guitar center for this kind of a rig.

3 Likes

For sure yes, but at least now I can read on non study days. Thank you.

2 Likes

I guess it depends what you need it for but you can get a basic looper for a fraction of the price of the Boss unit, certainly enough to be able to lay down a rhythm to play over. Lots of places/people say that a looper is the next piece of equipment to consider once you’ve got a guitar and amp.

2 Likes

I can see a looper like that would be far more useful than a foot looper. Just need to figure how it’s done as It’s new to me right now.

R.

1 Like

Oh for sure, that Boss looper is super expensive because it does much more than a basic looper. I’ll be very happy if my guitar playing ever reaches the stage where it justifies one!!!

1 Like

That is inspiring and something to work toward to get to that level of skill and performance. I know that wasn’t the original reason you posted this, but I appreciate that you did!

1 Like