What songs are you working on?

I will have to check those out. Keith Richards definitely has unique talent.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. It sounds like the 60s in general were unique and magical times.

1 Like

Maybe if one steps back, ignores personal taste, then every decade has it’s highlights and distinct developments. Sometimes perhaps shaped by social/cultural/economic dynamics, other times maybe technology advancements.

1 Like

One more thing to share on this topic. Yesterday I had a friend over at the house for a barbecue. I played most of the songs I mentioned here for him and his family. He was so inspired that he and his son are going to start learning guitar. I gave some advice as to a first guitar and of course mention Justin’s courses. Ties back to my original thought about responding to your audience. They loved linkin park so I was able to shift gears and play a few songs from them. I still have plenty to learn but to them I sounded like a pro- great feeling!

3 Likes

@DavidP @SDKissFan
David Jeff
Agreed each decade has its developments but I think in the 60’s musically and socially a lot changed, Dylan, Beatles, Carnaby Street, Flower Power to mention a few.
Of course I am biased

Been workin pretty intense on «nobody knows you when your down and out» as close to Claptons unplugged version i can possibly come :rofl::rofl::rofl: turns out to be tricky…

Getting there, but this one is down for the long run, nothing im going to do public anytine soon…

1 Like

I will be cheering you on ! You’ll get there man😁