When can I expect a confirmation email when I register for a JustinGuitar Club?

Yes, there is a clearly a problem with so many reports of failed or erratic email deliveries. I think JG needs to consider using a service like Mailgun to make emails more reliable. I’ve only ever needed the free level for my clients, but for the amount of emails JG send it will probably cost a small amount. Worth it though.

This was an early teething issue. It seems to be continuing or have resurfaced so I have alerted the team.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same here, waiting for email confirmation, nothing so far

I’ve received confirmation emails for all the Blues classes I attended / will be attending. I signed up for Lieven’s class yesterday and Richard’s class today and didn’t receive confirmation emails for either of those classes. I did receive the email in advance of Lieven’s class yesterday, so was able to attend. Is anyone else finding they receive email confirmations for Justin’s class but no one else’s? If yes maybe the setup for the classes is different?

Got it, It comes in the same club tab to join

Unfortunately I’ve now missed tonights Vintage Club as I’ve had no email and no link to access the lesson.

What? :astonished: But shouldn’t there have been an “attend”-link on the website under those clubs as well? You didn’t get any email at all? There even was a second link sent out today because of technical issues… You didn’t receive that one either? Most mysterious…

Gordon

When in doubt use the web site. Just click join live.

3 Likes

FAO everybody.

A message from the team.
Firstly, a huge apology for all who did not receive the confirmation email. These worked fully for Justin’s Blues session on 16th January but other club sessions suffered from sporadic emails with many people not receiving them due to a technical glitch in the automation.
The team have reset this and no future instances should happen. Prioritising Lee’s Beginner Club on 18th January, they have now manually checked confirmation messages. All who registered for that session should now have their confirmation message. All other clubs beyond this week should be okay and the automation should be working from tomorrow (16th).
Thanks for the alerts and keeping the ream abreast of issues. We hope this is now resolved satisfactorily.
Richard

7 Likes

Agreed. It’s not so difficult to put a reminder in your diary and go to the clubs page a couple of minutes before the start. The emails are convenient but maybe the wording on the website could be altered so people don’t think they need them to attend

Thanks guys
Yes I did that but there was no ‘join live’ button.

I am experiencing the same problem for today’s Blues Club meeting. No email with a link and the club page says no available spaces and no link. :disappointed:

I just signed up for a Club, and got a confirmation email almost immediately.

So it’s fixed…for me, at least!

1 Like

For me too, it seems. Looks like everything is working fine now :slightly_smiling_face: