Who are you LamphunLamyai

Ok, about me. I’m a 71 year old who knows enough about guitar to be dangerous. US citizen Expatriate who worked and retired in Thailand and who is married to a Thai National. Been here 15 years and haven’t returned stateside in 14 years. I’m currently living in the rice-fields of Northern Thailand. This is our little slice of paradise about 5km from where I live. We live in a small rural village with chickens, ox, water buffalo, geckos, skinks, frogs, toads, various bird species, Dragon Lizards, cobras and various other long, venomous and non-venomous critters, a whole lot of dogs (who tell us when the cobras and other critters show up - including guests, wanted and unwanted), a cat, a bird, and about 200 other villagers. Ain’t life grand?

More “about me” stuff over on my Learning Log where you can see what I’m actually doing here.
:wink: :guitar: :guide_dog:

13 Likes

I think that’s pretty excellent.

Hello Daniel and welcome to our community. :slight_smile:

Living the dream.

1 Like

Hi Daniel, welcome to the community forum.

1 Like

Welcome! I’m 74, a Viet Nam veteran, and always wanted to visit Thailand. It’ll probably never happen. One of the guys I worked with in my first career (police officer) is also retired in Thailand, and he’s a happy man.

1 Like

Hi Daniel, welcome.

A belated welcome Daniel good to see you here. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Gracias. :guitar: :older_man:

1 Like