Who could, only after practice, sing in tune?

JK its out now for enrollment

Edit: I’ve enrolled :wink:

2 Likes

Girls, both under 10. I put the older one in front of the Yousician singing app and had her sing Mary had a little lamb (classic one, not SRV). She nailed it! Got a waaaay higher score than me, and I’d had a few goes.

3 Likes

Me too now

4 Likes

@jkahn I’m the least musically talented person I know, I could not pitch anything in my entire life and that very quickly changed over the last few months when I started taking singing lessons. I started to be able to sing correct pitches in a relatively short amount of time (nothing happened for the first two weeks or so, then it started happening). I still do not pitch everything perfectly, on the first go of course, but I am able to get there with practice and the help of my teacher.

1 Like

Are you taking in person lessons or online?

In person. I’m finding it more effective than online lessons.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m considering looking into in person lessons this year. I think it might get better results.

I always struggle to sing in tune. Somehow I’m hopeless if I try to sing without playing guitar at the same time.

I have a sorta tone-deaf deadpan singing style like a mix of Lou Reed and Bob Dylan with a lower register close to that of Nick Drake.

Regardless, I like to think I haven’t somehow gotten worse since starting…