Whoop NGD

First acoustics here Yamaha APX 600 , now to give it a go , still cant get over how light it feels after my electric lol
I’d give a review if I knew what I was on about but im only 11 months in learning and this just fitted me as a beginers acoustic and within my budget
Sticking with the same strings and when I change them ill keep them 10s as thats what yamaha have used

16 Likes

Happy NGD Jason.

Old dogs & new tricks!!
:wink:

2 Likes

Happy NGD!!! Black is a great colour for a guitar, looks really nice, I hope you have lots of fun playing. And that’s a very sweet looking pup rounding out the photo :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Bella always sits with me when I play , she nods off not sure if thats a reflection on my playing lol

1 Like

I’ve been using an APX 500iii to do my online guitar lessons. I bought it for my grandson who gave up on learning so I stole it back! EEK. What a cheek haha.
Its smaller and slimmer body size allow me more room at my desk. It plays and sounds just fine. I’m sure you’ll be super happy with yours.

1 Like

Thanks , I see what ya did there :rofl: yeah its more comfortable being slim with the switch from electric

Wish you many joyful hours of playing, Jason. Loved the picture, guitar and Bella.

1 Like

Thanks David , I’m sure I and my number one fan will :+1:

Hi Jason,
Happy NGD :sunglasses: :partying_face:
And one :bone:…I had that left over from this morning :smile:
Greetings,Rogier

2 Likes

Looks pretty awesome Jason, enjoy the new guitar. Yamaha make great guitars.

1 Like

Thanks Roger , Bella’s very grateful too lol

Happy NGD! It looks awesome! Yea, the lightness of my new Tak struck me as well, lol. That and the smell of new wood while I play it. Enjoy it and play the heck out of it! :smiley:

1 Like

She looks a beauty Jason, as does the guitar! :wink:
Enjoy and happy NGD!

1 Like

Thanks and likewise with yours :+1:

Haha yeah she certainly is , thanks

1 Like

Happy NGD Jason have fun playing it :smiley:

1 Like

Arooooooooooo :dog:

1 Like

Happy NGD Jason. Enjoy!

1 Like

Black acoustic? What’s not to like, happy ngd

1 Like

Happy NGD Jason. What a sweet looking guitar it is too. I hope you have many years of happiness from it.

1 Like