Just wondering if there are any plans to move the chord library barre chord section beyond the F chord?
Robert @ChasetheDream
The answer to your question it has been.
I looked up a chord last week and it was the old version but just checked out another one and there are Hundreds of them.
Well done Justin and the team.
Michael
PS not seen any advanced notice but might just have missed it
It does look like it’s better (w/more chords) than the last time I looked at it.
That said.
What I’d like to see is variation of ea. one of them chords. Played at various positions around the neck.
fwiw, as I play this song or that song. Sometimes it’ll have a chord that is difficult to play (for me). When that happens, sometimes I’ll search out a different way to play the same chord. Generally somewhere else on the neck. While I don’t always find something that works better for me, sometimes I do too. I at least like the option of multi versions of the same chord.
I’m cool though. There are books around that can be acquired that have this info in them. For folks like me, who can’t figure out what the variations are w/o assistance. One of the books I found has 3 variations. The other has 5 variations I think.
All that said. Sometimes ya just gotta learn a new chord. And it’s great that Justin has added in some of the odder chords that ya may need to learn. ![]()
@HappyCat there are variants available on the individual chord page, ie - https://www.justinguitar.com/chords/a
Excellent!
That’s exactly what I was looking for, but couldn’t find.
Thanks for the link @ggk .
Is there a link similar to that one for ‘A’ chord, but covers other chords along w/ some extensions of chords?
Maybe time to take the PMT course and learn chord construction
here’s the link for the new chord library
https://www.justinguitar.com/chords
That was helpful Rick. Thanks for the link…