Wonderful World / 59th St Bridge Song mashup

Thanks James, putting a smile on someone’s face is a pretty good achievement :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The guitar looks great Mari, I’ve been waiting to see it. It’s great to play a guitar you’ve made yourself. Love the song too. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks @dennise , I’m guessing you’re enjoying your guitar too!! :slightly_smiling_face:

That was a lovely performance of 2 beautiful songs. Your guitar looks and sounds gorgeous. From my experience you will find yourself playing that much more than your other guitars. :grinning: The image in the beginning with the reflection of the leaves on the pick guard was excellent. And your new philosophy is spot on. I find that the more I enjoy myself playing instead of worrying about mistakes, the better I play anyway.

1 Like

Thank you Mark. When I was taking a photo outside I accidentally got the grass reflected in the pickguard, then as I tried to get a good photo like that I realized I could also get the sky - and that would be perfect!!! Building from a kit is far from building from scratch, but quite a challenge for me anyway, and quite a feeling to have finished it. I have been playing mostly that guitar since, even while I wait for my friend Dan to be back from vacation and have some time to (show me how to) do a good set up.

1 Like

I think this is a great outlook to have, which I also try to remind myself from time to time.
Such a nice sound and vibe of your performance. I really enjoyed it all round. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you Sandro, and yes it’s a good philosophy! :slightly_smiling_face: