Wonderwall by Oasis - Acoustic Cover

I tried to be as precise as possible with the rhythm as suggested by Justins tutorial video.
Hope you enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

That was excellent, and your rhythm sounded great. Great vocals as well.

1 Like

Laurent

Superb! Terrific, dynamic accompaniment to a song well sung.

Brian

1 Like

Great rendition of the song, Laurent, both playing and singing.

I see this is the second recording you have shared and am wondering your engagement here in this Community? The two posts being your only posts as far as I can see.

I suggested you post an introduction in the ‘Introduce yourself’ area on the last one. Of course it is not obligatory but is common and appreciated by the fellow members.

It is also common, and I think polite, to acknowledge the comments of people who took time to listen and share their thoughts. I know you liked the comments, which I am sure was appreciated, but again polite to answer questions asked in the spirit of learning and sharing which is foundation of this Community.

In the past we have had people sign-up with the sole intention of promoting their other channels, looking to grow views, likes and subscribes. I am not jumping to that conclusion immediately here, I just suggest sharing a little more, engaging a little more if you are wanting to be part of the Community, hoping for feedback etc

5 Likes

Great job on this performance.

1 Like

That was excellent, very enjoyable. Your rhythm was very tight indeed, great playing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello David,

Thank you for your kind comment on our performance.

In the tutorial of ‘losing my religion’, Justin Sandercoes invites us to share our videos. He says that around 21 min 30 at the very end of the lesson.

Here is a link to Justin’s tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr3fB3GZt0Y

My aim is to share my covers to help and or inspire other musicians as well as my way to say ‘Thank You’ to Justin Sandercoe.

I have watched a lot of his tutorials and they have been a great inspiration to me.

As soon as I have more time and I understand better how to navigate the interface, I will poste complimentary information about me.

Take care,

Kind regards,

Laurent

1 Like

Thank you very much for the nice comment. Yes, I pay a lot of attention to the rhythm as it is the backbone to the song. I focused on the main hook on the verses and then it was more improvised on the pre-chorus, chorus and outro.

I try and add dynamics as much as possible to keep it interesting to the listener and to us as a player.

2 Likes

Thanks Laurent, appreciate your reply. I also appreciate the site can be a little bit overwhelming at first.

I suggest keep replying to comments as you did and maybe also watch some other posts in the same area and offer your feedback and encouragement, which is the otehr way you can thank Justin and help others.

Then post a topic in this area, Introduce yourself ..., same as you did for these AVOYP topics, with that background.

You’ll soon get into the swing of things.

1 Like

Very accomplished performance by the two of you.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind comment :slightly_smiling_face:

Great work on a classic song!! Sounded great! Awesome playing and singing!!

1 Like

Thanks